Direct AV has a 10 days return policy. Details of the policy are provided below for your convenience:
- We do not accept return or exchange if the unit does not suit your requirements or change your mind after already purchased and received the goods.
- The goods to be returned must be in original sale condition and must not be damaged (including packaging) or opened in any way. Upon return of the resalable goods, a product exchange or credit will be issued. Freight costs will be charged if the goods are returned but are not faulty.
- Any goods that are Dead on Arrival when opened will be replaced immediately but the fault must be notified to us immediately upon receipt. A replacement will be sent out AFTER the faulty goods collected and been checked with the brand's service centre.
- Goods must have a valid Directav.com.au receipt.
- If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued against your card and will appear on your billing statement.
- For your security, please return your goods with an insured courier and retain your receipt. The couriers are (normally) not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. It is the client's responsibility to return the goods to Directav.com.au warehouse in new and re-saleable condition.
- The customer must pay all freight charges.